1) Include the person's name, a photo/sculpture/painting/etc. (if possible), and their historical significance. Links to reference are awesome.
2) DO NOT hotlink any images. That is the path of jerkwads. Please host pictures on your own webspace, or toss them onto ImageShack.
3) The nominee must be an actual historical figure---or at the very least a person we are 50% sure existed.
4) Do not flood the community with noms. If one or two have been posted that day, wait a while. Don't wear out anyone's flist.
5) Ratings continue to be on a 1 to 10 scale, 1 being the depths of deformity, 10 the heights of hotness.
6) Please include large bursts of text or large/multiple photos behind a lj-cut.